1. GENERAL 1.1 These general terms and conditions (”The terms and conditions”) apply when you, as a customer (”You”), place an order at www.holdit.com/en and accompanying webpages, (”The website”). An agreement is concluded between you and Proove AB, CRN 556456-9928. Detailed contact information and other information about Proove AB is shown on the website. The terms and conditions only apply to customers who place orders via the website. 1.2 Proove AB cannot be held responsible for out-of-stock products and any typographical errors on the website, for instance product description errors, incorrect prices and price adjustments (such as amended supplier prices or currency changes) or incorrect information about a product being in stock. Proove AB reserves the right to adjust any such errors and change or update information at any time. 1.3 The website, including all its content, is owned by Proove AB or its licensor. The information is protected for instance by intellectual property and market law legislation. This means that it is prohibited to copy or use brands, images and graphical elements, layout and information relating to products, services and other content without written approval from Proove AB
2. ORDERING 2.1 You must be 18 years old to place an order on the website. In individual cases, Proove AB reserves the right to refuse or change your order (for instance if you have provided incorrect personal data and/or have payment defaults). 2.2 You must accept the terms and conditions to be able to make a purchase on the website. Accepting the terms and conditions binds you to complying in full with the terms and conditions, and indicates your approval that you have received the information relating to personal data and given your consent to the use of personal data and cookies in accordance with Proove AB’s data protection policy, see here. 2.3 A purchase agreement is concluded only when Proove AB has confirmed your order and you have received an order confirmation from Proove AB by email. Proove AB encourages you to save this order confirmation in the case of any contact with Proove AB’s customer service.
3. PERSONAL DATA 3.1 You confirm that the data you enter is correct and complete. Proove AB is not responsible for data that is incorrectly entered. 3.2 Proove AB recommends that you set up a user account before you shop on the website. When you register your user account and/or are placing on order, you will be asked to provide certain personal details. You confirm that the data you enter is correct and complete and you are responsible for data that is incorrectly entered. Information relating to how Proove AB manages personal data can be found in Proove AB’s data protection policy. 3.3 You are obliged to ensure that your login details are not used by anyone else. You cannot reveal your username and password to unauthorised individuals and must ensure that any documents containing username and password details are stored in such a manner that prevents any unauthorised access to the information. You must immediately notify Proove AB if there is any suspicion of unauthorised access to your password. You are responsible for all purchases made using your login details if this notification is not provided. Proove AB also reserves the right to provide you with new login details. 3.4 If Proove AB suspects that you are violating your user account or your login details or are otherwise in breach of the terms and conditions, Proove AB reserves the right to discontinue your account. 3.5 Proove AB is responsible for managing the personal data you provide Proove AB. Your details are used to allow Proove AB to perform its obligations, such as providing good service and conducting marketing activities for instance product offer mailshots. In compliance with the Data Protection Act, you are entitled to, once every 12 months, request information about the personal data managed by Proove AB, irrespective of how it has been collected. A signed request has to be submitted to Proove AB if you wish to receive such information. The request must be in writing and cannot be sent by email. If personal data has been handled in violation of the Data Protection Act, you have the right to request that the data is amended, blocked or deleted. 3.6 Help us to get better! Your feedback is important to us and we are constantly working to improve the customer experience. When making a purchase at holdit.com/en, Trustpilot sends you an inquiry to review how satisfied you are with your purchase. To read more about Trustpilot, click here.
4. PRICES AND PAYMENT 4.1 When ordering on the website the prices displayed on the website apply. Prices include VAT if not otherwise indicated. 4.2 You can pay using any of the methods outlined on the website. Read more about our payment methods on the website. Proove AB reserves the right to request payment when orders are placed, if payment by invoice or other similar payment method has not been selected by you and approved by Proove AB. If payment is made by invoice, Proove AB or its partners may conduct a credit rating check. You will be notified if this is the case. Proove AB reserves the right to not always offer all payment methods, or modify payment methods if the one you have selected for any reason does not work at the time of purchase. Note that any payment limitations are published on the website. 4.3 Purchases paid by invoice are administered by Klarna, a service that is only offered to customers in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. Klarna administers all our bank transactions in relation to payments made by bank or credit cards. Proove AB does not store or handle any bank or credit card numbers. Contact Proove AB’s customer service with any questions relating to security and payment methods.
5. CAMPAIGNS AND OFFERS From time to time, Proove AB may offer campaigns on the website with more favourable terms compared to those outlined here. These more favourable terms are valid as long as the campaign runs and apply to the specific products Proove AB has decided to include in the campaign. Proove AB reserves the right to discontinue such campaigns at any time. Offers on specific products on the website apply during a limited period and as long as stocks last.
6. DELIVERY AND TRANSPORT COSTS 6.1 The expected delivery time for a product is outlined in the order confirmation, at the checkout and/or on the website. 6.2 If a packet has to be collected, you should do so before the deadline specified on the collection note. A collection note stating where and when to collect the packet is always sent out to you. The notification can be sent by email, letter or by a phone call or text message if a mobile phone number was provided. If you do not collect the packet, Proove AB has the right to charge you a fee of SEK 50.
7. RETURNS 7.1 A right of return period of 14 days applies when purchasing products on the website in compliance with prevailing consumer protection legislation. This means you are entitled to return the product you have purchased by informing Proove AB of this within 14 days from when you or your agent received the ordered product (cooling period). Please contact our customer service if you wish to return your purchased product. 7.2 The right of return does not cover the following types of products: (a) products that have been manufactured in line with your instructions or in some other way require a distinct personal finish; (b) products where the package seal is broken and which cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons. You will receive clear information about any product ordered for which there is no right of return. 7.3 If a product is sealed, you will not be entitled to utilise your right of return if the seal is broken. In other words, the right of return is terminated when you break the package seal. 7.4 When utilising the right of return, you pay for any return transport costs and are responsible for the condition of the product after you have received it and during its return journey. The product must be sent as a return within 14 days from the date you notified Proove AB that you intend to utilise your right of return. The product must be sent well packaged, in good condition and in the original box. 7.5 In certain cases, Proove AB can offer to cover the return costs of certain products. Where this is applicable is published on the website. 7.6 In terms of the refundable amount, Proove AB has the right to deduct a sum corresponding to the decrease in value of the product in relation to the original value of the product, if and to the extent that such a decrease in value is due to the fact that you have handled the product more than is necessary to determine its features or functionality. 7.7 Proove AB refunds the amount as soon as possible, but no later than the 14 days from the date Proove AB received the product. The refund will take place using the payment option you have selected, on condition no other option was agreed on or there are no obstacles to such a refund.
8. COMPLAINTS 8.1 The right to complain applies to products which are faulty in compliance with consumer protection legislation. Complaints made within two months from when you discovered the fault are deemed to always have been submitted on time. Products purchased on the website entitles you to a three-year right to complain. Please contact our customer service if you wish to make a complaint about a product. 8.2 Proove AB pays the return transport costs for any approved complaint claims. 8.3 When the faulty product is returned and the complaint has been approved, Proove AB will refund you in compliance with prevailing consumer protection legislation. Proove AB endeavours to complete this process within 30 days from the date it has received the complaint. Proove AB reserves the right to refuse a complaint claim if it can be proven that the product is not faulty in compliance with prevailing consumer protection legislation.
9. FORCE MAJEURE Proove AB is not responsible for delays caused by circumstances outside Proove AB’s control such as general labour disputes, war, fires, lightning strikes, terrorist attacks, amended regulatory stipulations, technical issues, failure of electricity, telephone and data services or other forms of communication, as well as errors or delays in services provided by sub-suppliers due to the circumstances outlined here. These circumstances shall constitute grounds for exemption from any liability damages and other penalties. If such an event should occur, Proove AB will notify you at the outset and at the conclusion of the event in question. Should the event run for more than two months, both you and Proove AB are entitled to cancel the purchase with immediate effect.
10. AMENDING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS Proove AB reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. All amendments to these terms and conditions will be published on the website. The amendments apply from when you have accepted the terms and conditions (by making a new purchase or visiting the website), or 30 days after Proove AB has notified you of the amendments. Proove AB however recommends that you visit the website regularly to stay abreast of any amendments to the terms and conditions. 11. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES 11.1 Disputes should in the first place be settled amicably in discussion with Proove AB’s customer service. In the case of a dispute, Proove AB complies with the judgement reached by the General Complaints Board in Sweden (It must be pointed out that any Board judgements are, as such, not binding). 11.2 Disputes in relation to interpretations or application of these terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with Swedish law and decided by the General Complaints Board or ultimately by the courts. 12. INVALIDITY 12.1 If a competent court, authority or arbitration panel finds that any clause in these terms and conditions is invalid or unenforceable, the clause in question and all other clauses shall be deemed as valid and enforceable to the extent permitted by applicable law. The clauses that are deemed invalid or unenforceable will be replaced by relevant judicial guidelines and advice.
Proove AB Personal Data policy
1. Sources The policy applies to personal information we collect from, or if, our customers from the following sources: Sites run by Proove AB On our domains and in our apps, as well as our websites and on social media related to third parties such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Customer Service Inquiries Your customer history and e-mail communication with our customer service. E-mail communication Electronic communication between you and Proove AB. Demographic data All information you provide during registration is collected. Geographical data on residential areas can also be collected. Technical information, computer/mobile phone Information about your computer or similar equipment used to access our website, such as the IP address of your computer/device, operating system, browser and version. If you are using a smartphone or other mobile device, we also collect information about the phone’s unique ID, advertising ID, geographic location, etc. for the device.
2. Personal data we collect about you and how we collect data Depending on how you communicate with Proove AB, we collect different types of information for the purposes below: Person and contact information This may be the information you provide that will enable us to contact you; e.g. name, social security number, address, country, phone number, e-mail address, etc. Information regarding use of websites/communications When you visit our website, we use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your activities. This includes links you click, pages and content you view and the corresponding information and statistics about your visit. The information is automatically obtained by using cookies (browser cookies and session cookies) and by using third-party tracking services. Certain information is automatically collected when you use the service, including information about your use of the service, technical data such as IP address, hardware specification, operating system and browser version, geographic information and address information. We may update your information from other public records, such as SPAR, if necessary to maintain good registers. Cookies Proove AB’s websites, www.holdit.com/en www.telldus.com www.smartlinesweden.com and www.proove.se use permanent cookies for best functionality. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer and contains information. Cookies are used for purely technical reasons for website functionality, such as logging in, navigating, and form management. There are two kinds of cookies; one kind that saves a file permanently on your computer and another kind that is stored temporarily while you are on the website. If you do not want to allow the storage of cookies on your computer, you can turn it off in your browser settings (see your browser’s instruction, the procedure will vary depending on your browser). However, this means that the functionality of the website may be limited. Log files We collect information using log files that record activities on our site and collect statistics about your surfing habits. This information is automatically created to help us find bugs, improve performance, and maintain the security of your site. Web tags Web tags are scripts that use codes associated with graphic objects on a site or in an e-mail message. The purpose of them is to send the data back to us. Examples of information collected include technical information such as IP addresses, and information about how to respond to an e-mail campaign (for example, the time when the email was opened, the link you clicked, if you are using a computer/mobile phone, etc.). We use Web tags on our website and in e-mail communication. We use collected information to measure traffic on the website, e.g. number of visitors, in order to tailor the pages.
5. Retention of personal data By providing information to us in the service, you consent to our processing of the personal data specified for the above-mentioned purposes. As a legal basis for processing, we use consent, compliance with contract, legal obligation or legitimate interest. In cases where we use legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be made for the purposes stated above and for our or other company on the group’s behalf. The processing of personal data is done in accordance with the applicable legislation and means that personal data are not stored for a longer period than is necessary in the light of the purposes of the processing. As long as you hold an account with us, we will store your personal information. For marketing purposes, only relevant information that is not older than 36 months from the end of your last visit is used. This means, in practical terms, that data are culled when they are no longer current or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for which they have been collected. You have the right to have your personal data deleted without undue delay unless the personal data are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. You have the right at any time to request that your information be corrected if these are incorrect. In the event that we are required by law to store your information, the data cannot be deleted, but only blocked.
6. Processing of personal data We have designed a number of methods to keep the personal information you provide as secret and safe as possible. Please note that the protection does not include data that you choose to share in social media. Who has access to your personal data? Your personal data is handled only by authorized personnel who have access to them by virtue of their position, and who must have access to/use the data only for specified/justified purposes. Operating Environment We store your personal data in our operational environments. It uses common security methods to prevent unauthorised access. We comply with the applicable laws and generally accepted standards to protect private and sensitive data.
7. Access to personal data Under applicable law, you have the right to request, free of charge, a physical or electronic copy of the data we have stored about you. You also have the right to request information about the source from which your personal information has been collected. You can access your personal information by contacting us: Proove AB Personuppgiftsansvarig Kabelvägen 7 3 11 50 Falkenberg Please attach a copy of your ID card or equivalent (if permitted by law). If the request is sent by someone other than you, and there is no indication that it is from you, the request is rejected. If the request is manifestly unfounded or unreasonable, in particular because of its repetitive nature, we are entitled to submit a charge or refuse to comply with the request.
8. Changes to the policy If we make changes in the way we process or store your personal information, we will update our policy. We reserve the right to make changes to our practices and policies. Check the policy regularly on our website www.proove.se to see if it has been changed or updated.